nuff

Thursday, August 21, 2008

IT Sales Assistant - Sri Computer , Low Yat Plaza

IT Sales Assistant WANTED

Salary : Pls tel me your expected salary
Location : Plaza Low Yat – Sri Computer
Time : 11am – 8pm

Job Description
1.) To perform sales activities and assist in promoting computer hardwares and accessories.
2.) Handling Shipment And Logistic

Requirements
1.) Preferable with sales experience in IT.
2.) To be able to communicate in mandarin, malay and english.
3.) Good personal attitude - Independent, Initiative, hardworking and willing to learn is essential.


If anyone interested can sms to Hong Chia (016 – 3777617). Please include the following details
- Full name
- Contact No.
- I/C No.
- Email address

2 comments:

KASHIF said...

I am from Pakistan and have a 14 year experience in IT. can i able to apply for this post.

email:aae.ent@gmail.com

motherson said...

Hi, I came from Myanmar and I'm holding UN(Refugee card), can I apply for sales assistant? I have some experience with computer and relative. email - paupiang@yahoo.com