nuff

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Freelance Model for Wedding Theme Photography Session

There'll be an event focusing on a professional photography software .. The event is mainly targeted to wedding photographers..

So I need models who are interested to pose as wedding couples. I will be needing 2 couples (2 male , 2 females). Venue should be in KL area. Only 1 venue. Wedding clothing will be provided. Lunch provided. Transportation can be arranged. Date is currently fixed to the 19th May 2009 (Tuesday) ... time : 8am - 12pm

Please provide me with your contact details if you're interested. Email me the following details.

Name :
Age :
IC :
Expected Pay :

* If there's any portfolio of your work / latest pic , please do attach is in the email.
** Age is not a problem as long as you have a 'mature' look (it's a wedding-themed thinggy anyway)
*** If there's any questions , please email it to me.


My email add : jason.mindspace@gmail.com

No comments: