Thursday, March 1, 2012
Vacant Position : Field Force Team Leader (KL)
As a Field Force Team Leader your job scope includes but is not limited to:
• Develop an effective call cycle plan for the team.
• Ensuring complete and on-time execution of the team’s call cycle.
• To monitor and score the team’s performance based on performance/KPIs.
• To motivate and coach the team towards the company’s objectives.
• Consolidate and report market intelligence.
• Consolidate and analyze weekly issues gathered by the team.
• To build a highly efficient team.
• To function as a role model to the rest of the team.
• Diploma / Degree with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position.
• High School qualification with a good track record of working experience for 4 to 5 years.
• Previous working experience in sales, distribution and / or merchandising preferably in mobile phones or a consumer durable company emphasizing on retail presence.
• Territorial familiarity in terms of geography of assigned territories.
• Experience in managing and supervising a team.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Fluent command of English and competent in Bahasa Malaysia.
• Fluent command of spoken Chinese is a strong advantage.
• Willing to travel within assigned territory.
• Affinity and passion for technology.
• Valid driving license and possess own car.
• Pleasant disposition, meticulous, efficient, independent, able to work with team and able to multi-task.
Interested candidates, kindly email your resume to email@example.com or call 03-7862 7327 for further inquiries.